SKU: CB007Regular price $119.95 Save $-119.95
Increase steering stability and K-member rigidity on your S550 Mustang with a front Chassis Brace from BMR Suspension. The factory K-member legs can deflect under hard braking and extreme lateral loading. Built from heavy-duty 1- by 1.5-inch rectangular tubing and CNC-formed, laser-cut 3/16-inch steel plate, BMR’s CB007 Chassis Brace is designed to support and stiffen the factory S550 K-member. This increases steering feel and stability during aggressive braking and maneuvering. BMR’s CB007’s front Chassis Brace ties the rear legs of the K-member together, reinforcing this major area of the K-member. This effectively reduces deflection when fore, aft, and lateral loads are applied to the chassis.
BMR Suspension designed the CB007 front Chassis Brace for street performance, drag race, and handling application. This 100% bolt-on kit use existing boltholes and supplied hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Chassis Brace minimizes K-member deflection with no change in NVH. This brace reduces deflection, increasing steering feel and stability on both the street and track. This brace is designed to fit with both stock and aftermarket headers and exhaust systems.
BMR Suspension’s CB007 front Chassis Brace is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is less than 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- 100% bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- Manufactured from heavy-duty square steel tubing and CNC-formed 3/16-inch plate steel
- CNC-machined billet aluminum spacers
- Greatly reduces K-member deflection
- Used factory boltholes and hardware
- Works with stock and aftermarket headers and exhaust systems
- No change in NVH
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.